Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Doing the best we can Part Four: "Never Underestimate The Power Of A Smile"

I found what I hope is the perfect ending to this series on doing the best you can. It is a very short video taken from ABC News of a graduation speech given by a very special young man. The video takes less than three minutes to watch and shows us all the power of what can be done when we do the best we can.

Student's Inspirational Graduation Speech

Participate. Make a difference. Live a life that matters.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with that, I smile most of the time. Loved that speech also
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many sayings about smiles that we have all heard so many times we almost hesitate to repeat them - Give away your smile and you will get two back - for example.

    I'm not even sure I got that one right, because the speaker in your video gave us all his powerful smile. His entire class returned it. I cannot imagine anyone viewing his talk not smiling, too.

    That must be more than two, don't you think?

    You make me smile all the time. I do not think I am alone there. Yes, you have a powerful smile and you are good at sharing it.

    ReplyDelete